Secure Bunded 32 Drum storage unit manufactured to comply with the Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) Regulations and the Environment Agency's Pollution Prevention Guidelines. Designed to safely and securely store 205 litre drums and barrels. The drum storage units prevent environmental pollution and hazardous situations by containing accidental spills within the leak proof sump base.
For the storage of loose drums or containers - galvanised grid flooring/shelving will be required.
- Stores 32 x 205 litre drums
- 5 x Fixed steel support bars on both levels running the length of the store
- Welded for added strength, with high and low level vents
- Has a leak proof sump encompassing the base area to catch spilt liquids
- Constructed from 2mm profiled mild steel sheet over 100mm x 50mm x 3mm RHS (Rectangular Hollow Sections) and Pressed Ribs
- Base of store is located on plinths to eliminate ground contact and improve air circulation
- Painted with undercoat and overcoat to minimum thickness of 100 microns for protection against corrosion
- Lockable doors
- Complies with Pollution Prevention Guidelines
- Lockable sliding / Roller shutter doors
- Removable galvanised grid flooring/shelving
- Fire rated insulation
- Temperature control
- Fire detection
- Push back loading system
Maximum Dimensions* & Sump Capacity *will vary depending on door options
- 3.4m (Height) x 5.9m (Width) x 1.65m (Depth)
- 1730 Litres
Need Help & Advice?
If you have any questions or require any advice, please do not hesitate to call our friendly customer service team on 0333 050 7514Please Note: For standard delivery it is the customers responsibility to arrange for the storage unit to be off loaded from the delivery vehicle. If you require off loading facilities, we can arrange delivery in a Hiab lorry for an additional charge. Please call us for details